Depression behind a smile?

We must all help cure depression and anxiety.


Depression should not be taken lightly, it holds us down from our purpose and potential in life. Those who tell you that it doesn't exist have never experienced depression in their life, therefore not understanding the symptoms and how it’s something that cannot be fixed in a day.

You would be surprised with how many people in your life could be going through depression at this very moment. People can easily hide it with a smile like wearing a paper bag over their heads out of fear of being judged, made fun of, seen as weak, or just not taken seriously.

So if you think you are depressed, please talk to a friend, a family member, or anyone else in your life that you trust. Never overlook the possibility of seeing a doctor for more professional help.
If you think you know someone else who is also depressed then do give them the same advise.

Your feelings are real, your feelings are shared upon millions. Don’t hide it, talk to someone about it. With the right help, you can rediscover your confidence and begin life anew with our undying love and support!

We are right here! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi That cartoon is so touching it made me cry. I am alone and really struggle with depression. Had to quit med's because it gave me tinnitus so it's incredibly hard. My only support is my mum and my ex (who is now my friend, but that in itself is bittersweet). I have fought the deepest depression and live alone with no close friends, for years and nothing seems to be looking up and changing yet. Its so hard when the future looks bleak. Where are these supportive people you speak of? I'd love to know some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about what you are currently going through and I can certainly relate. It's good that you have your mom and your friend for emotional support, I only have beer, vodka and rum by my side haha! If you are anywhere near I'd love to share their company with you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post. Depression is very dangerous and before its too late treat depression. Thanks for sharing these types and to treat depression the herbal supplements for depression is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...